- Does entering a room full of strangers terrify you?
- Does your networking strategy resemble the behavior of a wallflower?
- Do you walk away with masses of business cards, and have not told anyone what YOU do?
You are not alone! Join this workshop and start to change that!
This two hour workshop will:
- Reveal the special strengths introverts have in networking situations
- Discover your preferred method of networking and reduce your feelings of tension
- Develop your networking strategy and start to make valuable connections
- You will leave with 10 concrete tips for networking success.
The THINKING HUT, MAURITSKADE 55C, 1092AD, AMSTERDAM.
When: Thursday 17th July from 19:00 to 21:00
Who: My name is Jane Stephenson of Knowboundries Coaching and Training and I have been developing and presenting workshops since 2007. Learn more about me and how I work by visiting my website here: www.knowboundaties.nl.
How to register : Interested in joining us? I would love to see you! Drop me a line by email at email@example.com.
Places are limited so to guarantee your place please transfer €45 to Jane Stephenson:
RABOBANK IBAN NL60 RABO 0342.843.923 with the reference “Successful networking”.
Once payment has been made I can confirm your place.
Any questions? email me on firstname.lastname@example.org